Sheep #87 Sheep #87

Original

Well, The melody is catchy, and sounds more catchy at 00:39 when you raise the pitch. I think the bass sounds good as well, but it would have fit in better if it was smoother (less distorted). Your drums are nice. Have you tried adding more of them? I think the song would flow better with more small drums flying everywhere. I'm giving it an eight for originality, there's just more you could have done with it.

InvisibleObserver responds:

As a matter of opinion, I like the bass to have a slightly 'agressive' vibration to its sound. When its smooth the song I found got really boring.

As for more drums, this song as I said in the other response to your review, is going to be totally tuned up, which will mean some expanding on the drums and doing those 128th note drum fills and what not.

Thanks again for reviewing some of my not so recently uploaded songs, helps keep me in touch with my older work.

-=| bLiPs |=- -=| bLiPs |=-

Good melody

Well, the start of the song didn't really draw me in like it should. I think that if you made the first synth a little higher quality it would have. The melody that begins at 00:53 is what made me like the song. So good job with that. =) The main thing I would work on is the quality. Try experimenting with EQ. Hope this helps.

Funkyfists responds:

Thanks! Yeah, but i do like to slowly initiate songs then smash an awsome melody a little way into my song. I guess that would be a better way to do it as some people would stop listening. Thanks for the review!

{Hardcore Till I Die} RMX {Hardcore Till I Die} RMX

Not bad =)

Good song! I almost liked it more than the original, lol, (cause the original's got bad vocals). You could have added more to it, but it's sounds fine as it is. =)